Cardiff always seems more exciting than Swansea. Wow I've travelled far afield. The one thing nicer in Swansea are the bus drivers. Cardiff bus drivers are the meanest people in the world. I think they entered a team in that very competition and came second behind the Albanian mafia. The bus station is baffling and there's not a single person or single helpful sign to tell you where to catch your bus and there isn't a single good place to get a tea.
Bus drivers in Swansea. Well a lot of them are quite miserable, but the passengers are so scandalised by the rudeness that their behaviour often seems to rub off on the driver. My favourite bus driver is the one who has a second job as a raccoon. i don't mean he changes into it like manimal. Though that would be good. I mean he's a children's entertainer. Swansea is the only place I've been where half the passengers say thankyou to the bus driver after the ride. They must be sick of being thanked.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment